Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Members of my Family

Ok, so I had to live up to my name and put the rest of the pictures of my family on my blog. I have no mouse, but I do have 3 kitties who own me and allow me to feed them and pet them. Starting from The baby - Tu-ee has one blue eye and one brown eye. She thinks she's special because she's the baby. Next we have the middle child - Boo boo She thinks she's the queen of the world. Then we have the Matriarch - Sweet Pea she's approx 9 years old and I was elected to take care of her feeding and petting when my mother passed away in 2000. They all own me and I'm proud to be owned by them.

I am Sandi's human. The cats like to go around saying Cats rule and dogs drool, funny though, they run when chased. hmmm maybe Sandi is on to something.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

What beautiful babies you have! I have three kitties too...Q-Tip (13yrs), Trouble (5 yrs), Cosmo (3 yrs). Trouble and Cosmo are my big boys over 21lbs each! Tip is my dainty girl. Then two dogs and a bearded dragon! hugs