Friday, January 7, 2011

First post of 2011

Well this is my first post of 2011. I look back on 2010 and hope this year is better than the last.

I am living alone again with just Sandi (my dog) and 2 cats. I am going to make it just fine by myself. Looking forward to the new year and a place I can call my own.

I don't have to cater to anyone anymore. My grocery bill has dropped significally and I'm eating healthier on top of that.

I have lots of friends, lots of knitting, lots of audio book listening, exercising and tv watching in my future.

Work is going good, just crossed a major hurdle in configuring Exchange 2010 to work in conjunction with Exchange 2003 and I have a feeling this year is my year to be me.

Well that's about all for my first post of 2011. Till the next post comes out, over and out.

Jackie Butzbach (Jackson)

p.s. I love you Meghan Crisp

No comments: