Friday, December 3, 2010

Hurting - Meghan Crisp I love you

Once again I have tried to repair damage to a relationship so that I could just be a grandmother again to Meghan Crisp.

Once again I have been called a stalker and a few other names of which I will post about. For your information GRMcIntyre I do not think Meghan Crisp belongs to me, but I do know for a fact that she is my granddaughter.

I only want to be a grandmother to her and since you won't even talk to me how can we ever get past this?

Do you really think I want Meghan to read all of this someday? No I don't. I'd rather work it out between the two of us and take all of this down.

But I will not let her grow up thinking Nana wanted nothing to do with her. I don't even know if she is getting presents I'm sending.

I don't want to take her away from you I just want to be a grandma. Is that so hard for you to understand? You wouldn't even have her today if it wasn't for me taking you in. I did this because I knew that she needed her mommie.

Yes there has been harsh words between us and hurtful things but I am grown up enough to push it all aside for the sake of my granddaughter are you?

Or are you still bent on so much revenge in the past that you can't let your daughter be loved by anyone but you?

Below are the hurtful words you said about me. Yes I can still see them even though you blocked me.

I really don't Meghan to read this, however Nana has tried and tried and she just wants phone contact with her granddaughter.

Coyo
You know, I'm starting to think my presence on the internet is a bad thing. *blocks yet another stalking account*
Recent plurk responses:

Eponymis jealous of even *that* sort of attention

Surreal *stalks you*

Lippmann the internet is bad

Coyosays Surreal, I wouldn't mind you because you are not a dwarfish butterball psycho freakazoid who thinks my daughter belongs to you. very hurtful to say about your former mother in law who helped you get your daughter back from DCFS when I could've really made it hard on you.

TracerGraves shit, gotta crate another account now

Coyosays Tracer FPRIVATE "TYPE=PICT;ALT=:-o"

Coyosays I thought you were a tall brawny motherfucker!

TracerGraves dunno about tall and brawny, but apparently I like to crate accounts

Lippmann crate it up, ship it out, bro

No comments: